This recipe is an old holiday favorite of my brother’s. One year, we made several batches to experiment with ingredients. Different types of liquor. Different nuts vs no nuts. Cocoa added to the mix or not. This is the version my brother decided was the best.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups pecans finely chopped
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp white corn syrup
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Roll about 2 tablespoons of dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Store in covered container. Let age a few weeks before enjoying.