This is one that I break out for gathering and office get-togethers.
- 1 14-1/2 oz bag Original Bugles
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 1 6.6 oz bag Goldfish Crackers
- 1 12.4 oz box White Cheddar Cheez-its
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 16 oz cashews
- 3/4 cup butter flavored popcorn oil
- 1 packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 packet dry ranch dip mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Add Bugles, Rice Chex, Goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, pretzels, and cashews to a large roasting pan. Mix.
- While gently stirring the mixture, drizzle the popcorn oil over the mixture.
- Continuing to gently stir, sprinkle the dry ranch packets over the mixture.
- Bake for around 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool and enjoy!