The most evil dessert in my repertoire…
- 1 pack of Hydrox or Oreo cookies. Coarsely crush around half of them. You can eat the rest.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Kahlua
- 1 tbsp Bailey’s
- a splash of good whisky
- Put roughly half the crushed cookies in a 9×9 pan (or pie plate) and pat them out to form an even layer.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk with the liquor until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream until it forms a stiff peak.
- Gradually fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk/liquor mixture.
- Smooth out across the cookies. Sprinkle the rest of the cookies over the top. Freeze until set.